- Ideally located just minutes from Chatswood CBD this double brick bungalow offers a multitude of opportunities for the astute buyer.
- This 838sqm corner block is ideally located on the high side of a quiet street and offers great potential to live in, renovate or knock down and rebuild.
- This character filled home features 3-4 bedrooms, main with ensuite; formal lounge with gas fireplace; ducted air conditioning and gas fittings throughout the home.
- An additional sun filled room can be utilised as a study or 4th bedroom with French doors opening to a tranquil patio and garden.
- A spacious open plan living and dining room opens out to a covered terrace and large leafy & sun soaked garden.
- The property attracts the beautiful morning sun rising over the garden and back patio, creating an ideal spot to relax and soak up the morning sun.
- A lock up garage is located to the front of the property and a large additional workshop/studio with attached carport is at the rear of the property.
- The position promises an ultra-convenient and carefree lifestyle with the advantage of city living at your doorstep.
- Just minutes from Chatswood train station, major shopping centres, restaurants, clubs and elite schools this is prime real estate for the perceptive buyer.
- Ideal location, great price and ample opportunity to renovate.
Inspection: as advertised or by appointment
To discuss how this property can work for you please contact:
Michael Dempsey 0414 899 700
Office 02 9411 3161